Friday, March 4, 2011

Alivia: Doctor and Teeth

Notice the orange Starburst in her hand to stop the "before check-up" tears:

On Monday I took Alivia to the pediatrician for her well-check:   

Her stats are now:
Height - 36.5 inches
Weight - 29 pounds

She's up 3.5 inches and 5 pounds from last year:

We had some time to wait so we made her a 'princess dress':
I had a blue crayon in my multi-purpose purse: 
Coloring her 'dress' kept her occupied for about 4 minutes:
The other 35 minutes were spent looking for more Starburst:

Alivia had 4 shots...2 in each arm:
For the last 4 days she been rubbing her right arm, asking:
"Why did they put that blue stick in my arm?
It wasn't fair. Why did they do it, Mommaaaa...?"

She's had a fun week a preschool:

Teeth, in all forms, gives Daddy the heebie-jeebies:
I don't know why I was the only one in the family 
that had no idea what this was:

Her teeth:
What? Really?Ok...

(In all fairness to me, I was looking at it upside down for the first 5 minutes:)

She learned a new spider song:
She's trying to teach it to me so we can sing it together:

She loves art:
And gym:
And her friends:
Her teachers:
Story time:
Snack time:
Free Playtime:
Singing time:
(including, but not limited to "Hello Friends" and "Good-bye Friends":) 
Basically, any and all time spent at pre-school:

Momma loves 5 hours a week of:
Walking by myself:
Getting a pedicure:
Massages:
Grocery shopping:
Cleaning:
(okay, I really don't even like the last two, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do:)




I really love you, my Alivia girl:


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! She is so big! Really, where does time go?

    ReplyDelete