Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring: Dysfunctions and Validation

Ever have one of those weeks? Things just don't seem to be going your way? Me too. I think it's the weather...lots of doom and gloom. My brain doesn't seem to want to work. I found a site that says Brain Fog is an actual dysfunction. I think we all knew that though.  

Wikipedia usually has a good, sometimes funny, explanation to things in life. Though Cognitive Dysfunction isn't very funny on Wikipedia, or anywhere else for that matter... and, I'm not sure why I'm including it, except to say that, "Yes! That's what I have!" I love validation:

I've been looking for ways to get out of this early-spring slump by cooking new recipes and baking, which is fine except that I'm nauseous from all the rich foods. A reason to stop cooking all together and exercise more?  Perhaps:

Today I found a picture on Eryn's camera that made me smile, so I thought I would share:

Oh my gosh, this girl cracks me up!


She reminded me that even though some early days of Spring may be gray and yucky:

Just keep swimming:  
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Yep. It's the gloomy weather! (And also kids growing up and leaving...) I should pop in and see you. (It may get me out of my own funk.) LOL

    ReplyDelete