Sunday, May 22, 2011

6 Days: A Review

It has been a busy week:

Monday was the only day I had to get things done around the house, 
although nothing seemed to really get done...why is that?
Tuesday Alivia and I went to lunch with some sisters from my ward.
All those kids went crazy with having fun!
Wednesday I tried to get a passport, 
but ended up spending a lot of time in the car with a good ally instead.
Thursday I caught up with an incredible friend that I've known forever...
Alivia and her granddaughters found a dead turtle. 
Alivia said, "It was so dead". She made me laugh.
A cohort and I kidnapped a buddy to get a milkshake. Yum.
Friday I had some very dear friends over for a birthday lunch.
Eryn got engaged.
I also had my hair done.
Saturday I painted two rooms, went to a bridal shower, 
went for a walk with a mate and prepared for my Sunday School lesson:

Oh! That's right...
Eryn got engaged on Friday:


Oh, what happiness. Oh, what excitement. Oh, what joy:

Eryn and Andrew are beyond the moon in love
and brimming with excitement for their future together.
September 1st is the Big Day.
And, I am thrilled to hear my sweet daughter is so happy:

 I am also, once again, in awe of the people who surround me.
I truly love and appreciate the 'kindred spirits' in my life, 
whether they are near or far...
There are so many inspiring women who have become my 'bosom friends'.
So many who rescue me and keep me afloat:

It has been a busy week:

A wonderful week:

"A bosom friend, a really Kindred Spirit." 
Anne of Green Gables

5 comments:

  1. You are my bosom friend and my kindred spirit! I'm am so happy for your super awesome exciting week. (Ahem... I especially like your Thursday. And you didn't mention how you drove in Josh's car with the top down and that your cohort was braless. LOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel REALLY old now Eryn is engaged before me!
    PS I love the blog I am glad I found it on FB!
    Love Reilly
    Fellow blogger @ http://razzyadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!!! Congratulations Eryn!!! Seriously?! That is so exciting!! Don't forget to send us an invitation....we love Eryn! I miss you Trina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow! What a week! better get that passport fast, so you can follow Eryn on her honeymoon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait... that fabric on your side bars... I OWN that fabric! I bought it in Paris a few years ago!

    This is a sign. We must go to Paris together. That's all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete