Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Alivia: Kicks and Karts

Alivia had her first swim class today.
At first she was hesitant and nervous,
but you know her...
Curiosity is much more fun than fear:


I really wish I knew what she was planning here.
 I see this sneaky look all the time:
How can I overpower my instructors and take over the pool?
After swimming we took a quick trip over to the grocery store. I don't usually go to this particular Safeway, so imagine my surprise and Alivia's delight when we saw these carts:



This baby has a TV in it!
And locks on the outside of the doors!
I was astonished:
Alivia got to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 
while eating a donut. And I got to shop for a few groceries with inflated prices because she gets to watch Disney Jr. 

We are so lucky:

Shopping will never be the same again:


No comments:

Post a Comment