Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cakes: A Feast


It's been Birthday Bang around here:

We've had a lot of cake bingeing lately:



I ordered some LadyLove Cakepops for Josh's 17th birthday.
I asked for 'manly' colors and told my friend that he loves Mustangs.
Vroom:

Next up was MeKenzie. She turned 14:


She requested a strawberry cake with lemon frosting,
and can I tell you that Josh, that's right...Josh..
made this amazing cake for her...from scratch!
I was so impressed.
He even pressed and strained strawberries for this cake.
It was the bomb:

Here's Tony's cake:


I mean, here's Tony's Lemon Poke Cake:

And here's 'The Big Moment'



I hope all their wishes come true:

Maybe next year we'll have pies:

 

3 comments:

  1. Did you really have those candles on your cake? If so,I would have to be very impressed, I love it. :-)

    ---Susan Kurowski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh's cake talents will come in handy for years to come. Hope everyone had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete