Friday, April 8, 2011

Weather: It's All Relative

When I went outside this morning I thought,
"Burr. It's cold!"
 I love cold and/or chilly weather though...
It has to be my Idaho roots:
So, even though it was chilly, I wasn't complaining:

 Remarkably, and very timely, I got a picture from Dad that put 'chilly' into perspective:

Being the sweet daughter I am, I went for a walk around my neighborhood and replied: 

Idaho:
Northern Virginia:
Spring? 
Spring: 
I really want this tree:

Thanks for sharing your weather with me, Dad:
I love you:

3 comments:

  1. I'd definitely trade traffic for snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! It makes me feel grateful for "our Spring." Call me the next time you walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy, no kidding. Can't complain about our spring...I did wear flip flops today!

    ReplyDelete