Friday, April 15, 2011

Best Part of the Day


Is there anything better than a clean little girl?  
We went to the park today and oh, what fun we had:

She became a huge fan of the swing today:
But, I think the best part of the day was giving Alivia a bath 
and getting her squeaky clean:
She makes up songs in the tub, which are always funny.
Tonight was "Wooby Woos Woon":

And the questions she asks every night are so clever:
"Where are the water pipes?" 

While I was brushing her hair and inhaling the scent of shampoo 
combined with the sweet scent of Alivia,
she told me that it was still 'morning time' because the sun was not asleep:

I told her that the sun was starting to go down.
She asked, "Where is it going down?"
And quickly answered her own question with,
"It's going to snuggle with it's Momma."
Aww:

"You are right, Alivia! And the birds are settling down to snuggle with their Momma's, and the squirrels too. 
In fact, all the world is getting ready to go to sleep."

"With their Momma's because they love them."

"Yes, sweetie. And their Momma's love them too."

"I love you, Mommy."
I love you too, Alivia."

What a great day:

1 comment:

  1. That's sweet. I miss the preciousness of "little" ones.

    ReplyDelete