Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good Things Come in Small Packages: Tuesday

Josh, Alivia and I ran to Target early Tuesday morning. I needed to buy a few things to make a double batch of Lasagna, one for us and another one for a great family in our ward. I also needed to send a package off to Eryn because she forgot a few things and I wanted to put some Easter 'surprises' in for her:

So, Josh and I started a frenzied kind of cooking and baking. As I worked on the lasagna, my favorite recipe BTW, he started making chocolate cupcakes. As soon as the sleep deprived girls got up I put them to work too:

Lexy and Kenzie filling eggs for Eryn:

I ran to the post office to mail the box and while I was gone the girls found their own 'surprise':

We are going to keep this one:

 Josh and I finished up the meals and rewarded ourselves with watching Tron:


Josh is so into this movie. While we were playing Top Chef we had to listen to the soundtrack. Both the movie and the soundtrack are amazing. I cannot believe how young they were able to make Jeff Bridges look! If only they could do that in real life because I actually remember the original Tron:


Yes, it is hard to believe I'm that old, but, I am:


To be continued:


 
















1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm feeling the age as well. My husband, too, loves Tron. My lasagne is my favorite (dinner)recipe too. We should compare.

    ReplyDelete