Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Break: Monday, Monday:

 I thought I would get started on a few things we did thus far:

MeKenzie and I played tennis with our good friends, Jacque and Lexy Rowberry. Well, we attempted to play tennis. It turned out to more of watching how far off the mark the girls could get. Alivia spent the time running after tennis balls, riding her tricycle and mostly trying to get as many dandilions through the fence that she could reach. Sadly, there are no picture of the tennis match
(you can all thank me later):

We took the girls to lunch at T.G.I.Fridays. Unfortunately, since neither Jacque or I had been there in forever, we didn't realize that it was more of a 'hook up'  atmosphere rather then a 'family friendly' atmosphere. Oh well! 
At least there was dessert:

Lexy and Kenzie:




Two scoops of ice cream please:



There was a sleep-over with lots of movies:

To be continued:


No comments:

Post a Comment