Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogs: Stories That Need to Be Told...or Not

So, every time I sit down to write a blog something or someone distracts me. 
I have a few good things I want to type about, but my timing has been off.
Here are few things that I hope will get a full telling:

* My fake eyelash fiasco
* Alivia's "Do You Know About...?" List
* The Backyard
* The Wedding
* Running
* Josh's new convertible top
* Smike the Dog
 * My upcoming trip to Idaho
(July 12th - 24th if anyone wants to say hello)
* Summer, in general
* 4th of July
* Chocolate
(because I can't stop thinking about it)
* MeKenzie's Awesome Daughter Skills

Maybe after September 3rd I will be able to focus on my life again:

Then again, maybe not:

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, awaiting all the good stories but I especially want the details of #1, #2, #4 (no offense, backyard, I skipped you), and #5. I wish I was going to be in Idaho to see you! I'll be in Utah through the 16th, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the fake eyelash fiasco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I must hear all about the fake eyelash fiasco! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that I have been missing your blog posts while you have been away in Idaho. Kenz was in my group at youth conference and not only does she have awesome daughter skills but she is just reaping of awesomeness! Love her!

    ReplyDelete