Friday, July 29, 2011

Airplane: The Trauma

 
So I learned a vitally important lesson on July 12th:

Never, under any circumstances, 
should you push this button 
while your 3 year old is fully engaged in using the facility:

For the rest of our trip Alivia
1:  would have to be coerced into going into any 
powder room (homes included),
2:  would ask, "Is this a scary potty?",
3:  would make me stand as close as possible to her while she 'go-ed',
4:  blatantly refused to use the water closet in several places she deemed 'sketchy':

And, although I'm glad that I made the Delta Flight Attendants day by telling her that, "they fixed the potty so it's not scary anymore", 

I have learned a valuable, hard lesson:

Push this button and you will scar your child for life: 




No comments:

Post a Comment